Monday 20 September 2010

I have just sent a very scary e-mail. I decided that although the HR Internship sounds amazing, even if I get through to the stage where they offer me the job, I'll still be waiting to hear back from Disney, and that's a decision I can already make. I want Disney. I know it's stupid, because in a way I'm putting all my eggs in one basket. I by no means expect to get a position at Disney- even at this stage the competition is fierce and I know that I could very easily end up with nothing. But I also know that Disney is a once in a lifetime opportunity. It's the sort of opportunity that all those inspirational, you-only-live-once type of books tell you to grab with both hands, so I'm going to. Even if I get offered the HR job, I won't take it because I still won't know about Disney, so it seems pointless and incredibly selfish to go through an application process for no reason. So I emailed them today letting them know. I hope I haven't jinxed everything now. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment