Thursday 30 September 2010


Well my lovelies, tomorrow I'm heading down to London town! I can't believe it's come around so quickly, although a week ago it felt like it was forever away! Everything's sorted now- my bag is packed, my documents are all neatly organised in my sexy Eeyore folder, my train tickets have been checked and re-checked and I got a lovely 'See you soon!' email from Yummy Jobs which got me all excited again.
I'm getting the same train as Gary, which means I'll have someone to get lost in London with! So we'll head over to the hotel, check in and then we're meeting Craig, Meerah and Carla (I think) for a trip to the Dungeons. After that, it's a big meet up for a meal at Pizza Express (there's 25 of us) where us saturday interviewees can get to know some more people getting interviewed that day, as well as meet the people who had their interview on the friday... and I think there may be at least one other person who's already been accepted and is going to Florida soon!
Right now, I'm really excited and hopefully I will remain more in this state rather than get really nervous! This will probably be my last post until after the interview (unless I get bored in the hotel room!) so wish me luck!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment