Monday 7 February 2011

I totally love Epic Mickey! I'm not doing so well on it since I'm only really playing it on my days off but I'm up to the part where I have to try and save wasteland from the blotlings and I'm loving it. Don't think I've played a proper video game since the days of Spiro and Crash Bandicoot!

Got a call from Hannah today, as did the whole of the Opportunity list. It seems the situation is that Disney still need to fill positions later in 2011. As they are only recruiting once this year, it looks as though they are going to try and fill those positions with us from the waitlist! It still doesn't guarantee us a place, and it means we may have longer to wait (potentially even later than the cut off date of march 31st) but it does give us a lot more chances than there currently are. We will also be able to reapply for the next interviews should we not make it this time, which is a much better option than having to wait a whole year which seemed to be the case initially!

So more waiting, but waiting with more hope now. I'll take that and cling onto it quite happily, thank you very much.



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vix,
    When I'm googling about Cultural Representative Disney, I see your blog..I was applying too but same like you, in waiting list ^^ so must be patient. Hope good news will come to you & for me too. Aaa..anyway I'm from Indonesia, you can call me MJ. Nice to read your blog, Vix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MJ- thanks for your post and best of luck with getting off the waiting list- hopefully I will see you out there! x

    ReplyDelete